Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Parent Communication

I am all about staying organized this year.   So to make my life easier, I am going to make a parent communication binder.  Last year I had notes from home, notes from phone conferences, and emails tucked into one folder. It was not organized, as one would come in, in to the folder it would go. Yes they were all in one place, however they were tough to find later. 

The binder will have a tab/divider for each student....the dividers with pockets will work best to keep each students notes form home.  I will also include a communication log  for each student to keep track of  calls/meetings and notes from those calls/meetings.

You can check out a copy of the log here



How do you keep track of parent communications?



No comments:

Post a Comment